Upcoming schedule may change due to unforeseen weather conditions.
- Paying this registration fee reserves a seat in the selected VDAS session. Interested students still need to complete and submit an enrollment agreement to complete enrollment in the program.
- The Dental Assisting program is 80 total hours, consisting of ten courses, 8 hours each, given on a weekly basis. This does not include Externship which is not required for completion of this course but is highly recommended. The total cost of the program is $6,495.00 which includes a $150.00 registration fee, student handbook, 1 pair of scrubs (top and bottom), and all dental materials and supplies used in the lab.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
- The school must refund all monies paid if the applicant is not accepted. This includes instances where a starting class is canceled by the school.
- The school must refund all monies paid if the applicant cancels within five business days (excluding Sundays and holidays) after the day the contract is signed or an initial payment is made, as long as the applicant has not begun training.
- The school may retain an established registration fee equal to ten percent of the total tuition cost, or one hundred dollars, whichever is less if the applicant cancels past the fifth business day after signing the contract or making an initial payment. A registration fee is any fee charged by a school to process student applications and establish a student record system.